We are SO lucky to have our very own
“Miss Logistics” . . . Claire on our team!
Claire has been helping with weddings with Simply by Tamara Nicole for almost 4 years now, AND has been a Lead Planner with us for the past 3 years. Her clients ADORE her, and her attention to detail is impressive. She is sweet and calm during any event, even if there are “fires” to be put out, NO ONE will know! She gets things DONE, and is my right hand gal. ALSO I am biased, she is my lil sis and a beautiful person inside and out (love ya!).
Not only does Claire love helping her clients plan their weddings, BUT . . . she is getting married herself in less than a month in Mexico! SO feel free to ask any questions about planning a destination wedding, OR contact us to book her for your own destination wedding . . . she is your gal!
Here’s some random facts from our dear Claire
(From Brittni and Ted’s Wedding, Nikki Closser Photography)
Hop on over to Claire’s IG and leave her some love!
Claire we LOVE you!
- I absolutely adore my little family, 7 y/o daughter, fiancé, black lab puppy, sweet kitty and Guinea pig (full house!)
- My favorite color is pink. Add glitter and even better!
- I love all things Seattle, especially the Seahawks, Mariners and the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
- I’m a sucker for peppermint white mochas
- My daughter is a definite mini me. She loves all of the same things: pink, animals, dancing, the Seahawks and so much more. Twinning!
- The love and excitement from my couples is so magical, and I truly enjoy learning about my new lovebirds each and every year! Their style and energy inspires me to make their day and the days leading up to it just as magical as their love is!!!