Yup we have a new Associate Coordinator on the SBTN team.
We couldn’t be MORE excited, and I KNOW our couples are going to adore her as much as we do!
I first met Jenna around 4 years ago, when she hired us to plan her wedding! She was just the sweetest with AMAZING style, so laid back and chill and just fun to be around. I mean I love all of our couples, but there was something special about her! That turned into a friendship after her GORG wedding (which was featured on Wedding Chicks and Seattle Bride Magazine) . . . So when she told me she was interested in helping I got SO excited! She’s been assisting with us all summer, and now we are booking her for her own weddings for 2020 and beyond! SO lucky!!!
Now let’s learn a little more about this lady:
What is one thing you are most excited about with working with SBTN?
“To work with a team of fun and brilliant ladies while helping couples have a wedding day that is as unique and special as they are!”
What are 3 moments you LOVE about weddings?
1. The moment the couple first gets to see the finished venue and all of their ideas and dreams about their wedding come to life.
2. Seeing the looks on the couples faces when they meet at the end of the aisle. Its a moment full of such pure joy.
3. The toasts! I love hearing the funny stories and also friends and family sharing their love for the couple.
Fave warm drink/coffee?
“I could drink coconut milk caramel macchiatos all day every day!”
Top 3 fave hobbies?
1. Do clothes count as a hobby? Haha. I love fashion and style.
2. Drawing and painting! I’m a wannabe artist for sure.
3. Watching football and basketball at dive bars, especially Gonzaga basketball and the Seahawks
Describe your perfect weekend
“Being lazy on Saturday with my husband and dogs watching Netflix, drinking wine, and enjoying a charcuterie board. Then spending Sunday at brunch with my girlfriends to wrap up the weekend. Throw in some champagne and shopping, and I could not ask for more!”
Random 5 fun facts about Jenna
1. I am a divorce lawyer turned wedding planner haha, oh the irony 🤣
2. I am a reality TV addict, and am obsessed with all things bravo, RuPaul’s drag race, and queer eye. Actually, name a reality TV show and I probably watch it.
3. I have two rescue dogs and like to donate treats to the Humane Society of Tacoma & Pierce County in their names.
4. I redecorate my house every couple of months. What can I say, I love decor and design!
5. I’m fascinated by all sorts of spiritual things (my husband calls them woo-woo thing) like aura colors, chakras, crystals etc.”
Drink of choice
“Champagne, champagne, and champagne!!!”
“Buffalo wings with a side of ranch! A nice glass of champagne to wash it down (don’t know it til you try it!)”
“I’m a four! The individualist aka the romantic (go figure, haha!)”
Does Jenna seem like a perfect fit to plan your wedding?!