Here are answers to questions that we often receive prior to meeting with us.
We hope you find this helpful!
What if I don’t see what I need in a current package?
I have a Venue Coordinator, do I need a Wedding Planner/Day of Coordinator?
- There is a big difference between a Venue Coordinator, and a Day of (or in our case, “Month of” Coordinator). We LOVE our venue Coordinators, and between both of us we will have your wedding covered! Although each venue varies in the services they offer, basically they are there for the venue’s best interests, as we are there for YOU. We will help make sure you have everything thought of before the big day, build your wedding timeline and communicate this to ALL vendors, as well as so many other details (from bringing you coffee in the AM and sending everyone down the aisle, to clean up at the end of your day!). Our role is to always make sure the focus is on you .
- Here are some great articles to read more about the difference:
I just need a “Day of Coordinator”
- After 9+ years in the business (and over 170 weddings later) we have found that we can best serve our clients, and ensure a super smooth wedding day, by adding in a little help at the front end of your wedding with our “Month of Coordination” package. The last thing you need on your wedding day is an unprepared coordinator with little knowledge of your wedding plan/design. With our services, we begin working with you months prior to your wedding, helping you build a stellar timeline with your vendors and being there for YOU throughout the entire month of your big day!
- We will meet with you once to go over ALL details and make sure there isn’t a thing overlooked, AND meet at the venue with you to go over all plans, etc. The more we know, the better the day goes, AND the more peace of mind you have!
How many weddings do you take per year, and per weekend?
- Tamara Nicole takes on around 10 Full Planning and Design weddings each year. Collectively, we typically are a part of 30-40 weddings a year (between all of our team members).
- We never do more than ONE wedding a weekend (per planner), so we can be fully available for YOU!
- We also each try and not have back to back wedding weekends, so the weekend before your wedding, we should be available if any emergencies come up.
How many weddings have you planned?
We have been blessed to be a part of over 175 weddings and marriages in the past 9 wedding seasons!
How are you different from other wedding planning companies?
- Our approach is a little different. We love to really get to know our clients, and end up becoming great friends with so many of them. We want it to be a FUN, stress-free time. We love to laugh with you, cry with you (hello vows!), be there to offer advice, and be your confidant/counselor when problems in planning arise. It’s not just another wedding to us; we truly pride ourselves on giving our all to each and every event.
- We also LOVE decor and design, and want to help make your wedding unique and YOU. We want your guests to walk into your wedding and think, “WOW, this is SO them”, instead of having it look like each and every other wedding on Instagram or Pinterest.
- We strongly believe in Marriage, Love and Family, and want to help set you up for the best future possible!
How far in advance should we book a Wedding Coordinator or Planner?
This depends on your package.
- It is best to book your “Month of Coordinator” around 6-9 months before your wedding
- For Partial Planning, about 9-12 months
- Full Planning, anywhere between 12-18 months ideally. However, we can rock any time frame as long as we have availability.
Do you do Asian/Indian/Cultural/SAME SEX/Religious weddings?
Will I still have control of my wedding if we hire you?
What forms of payment do you take? What is your payment structure?
Do you use any planning management?
We are ready to book! What’s the process?
Are you a Wedding Planner, Coordinator or Designer?
We can be all three, depending on the package you choose! However, design is not involved in the “Month of” package, and full design is included only in the Full Planning and Design package. We also offer Floral Design Services, but are also open to working with other florists, as we know SO many amazing ones!
Will you bring a team/assistant to my wedding?
Yes. Each and every package includes an assistant for the entire duration of the contracted time frame, on the day of. If we determine more help will be needed, we can bring a team and work with you on pricing, etc. The Full Planning packages include at least 2 assistants plus your main planner.
I don’t live in Seattle (or WA), can we still work together?
Where have you been featured?
Are you available for travel?
Do you take any kick-backs or commissions from your vendors? Do you get vendor discounts?
Will the planner I initially meet with be the one on my wedding day?
How do I know I am hiring the right planner?
What is your “ideal” client?
What is your average wedding budget you work with, or range of weddings you typically plan?
We aim for your Wedding Planning package to be no more than 15% of your wedding budget. Ideally 10%, and max 20% of your wedding budget, if you are open to getting creative with us! We understand budgets, and do not want to take up a big portion that you need to cut in other areas. However we also recognize the value (savings, discounts, creative money-saving ideas) that we offer and know that no matter what, we will save you money! That being said, our range usually falls within the $50k-$125k range, with Full Planning somewhere $75k-$150k on average
How far in advance should I book my Full Planning and Design wedding with your team? For example, is a year and a half too far out?
Seattle (and worldwide) award-winning Wedding Planning, Design and Floral team. We love equality, ALL love, rescue pups, Jesus, coffee and family🤍